Please read the whole post as I have a few surprises for everyone and it affects all member types.
A month or so ago, I blogged about the future of Ubersuggest and how there will still be free plans along with paid ones.
But as you probably noticed, the free plan wasnâ€™t as generous as you were hoping for.
And with Coronavirus growing at a rapid pace and affecting so many people and businesses, I thought I would do my part and help small businesses out.
Because if I help you grow a bit more without spending money, hopefully, you wonâ€™t have to lay off any people and, ideally, you will even be able to hire a few more people.
So today, I have made Ubersuggest “more free” and over the next week, it will become even more free.
What does that mean? Let me break it down for youâ€¦
Youâ€™ll have full access to historical data
First off, anytime you want to view graphs on historical data, you no longer have to pay.
For example, if you want to see how popular a keyword was over the last 12 months, all you have to do is type it in and youâ€™ll see the data.
If you arenâ€™t logged in, you only see 3 monthsâ€™ worth of data (this is to help stop scrapers and reduce server expenses), but once you log in, which again is free, youâ€™ll see historical data.
The same goes for traffic estimates. Anytime you look up a competitor, youâ€™ll be able to see their search traffic over the last 12 months as well as how many keywords each site is ranking for during that time period.
As for backlinks, there is a historical link graph and a new
and lost link graph.
Currently, it is blocked off for only paid members, but in the next 7 days I WILL BE OPENING IT UP FOR FREE.
Sorry for the delay, but it takes my developers a bit of time to make this change.
So, within the next week, this will also be available for
You also have access to more keywords
Have you performed keyword research recently?
If you havenâ€™t tried, look up a domain and go to the â€œkeywordsâ€ navigation itemâ€¦
Once you land on that report, you will see a really long
list of keywords. ðŸ™‚
If you arenâ€™t logged in, youâ€™ll be asked to do so, and this is also free. The reason being is this helps stops scrapers and reduces server costs.
The same goes for the keyword ideas report. This report
gives you more keyword suggestions once you enter in a keyword.
In the navigation menu bar, click on â€œkeyword ideas.”
Enter in a keyword and youâ€™ll be given a list of other
Again, you may be asked to log in, which is free, but that is to reduce scrapers on our end to save on server costs.
More content ideas and top pages
Over the next 7 days, we are also going to make the content
ideas report and the top pages a bit more generous.
We will probably provide four times more results for free on these two reports.
So when you are looking for ideas for your next blog post, youâ€™ll see more recommendations.
Or if you are looking up a competitor to see which pages drive them the most traffic, youâ€™ll want to go to the â€œtop pagesâ€ report. In the navigation, click on â€œtop pages.”
At the moment, you can see some for free, but again in the next week, you will be able to see roughly four times more without having to pay for it.
The changes with the content ideas report and the top pages may be rolled out sooner but by next Tuesday at the latest, they will be ready.
Thereâ€™s also more good news
My goal with Ubersuggest isnâ€™t to make money. It is honestly
to break even as my costs are so high. Itâ€™s well over $200,000 a month. ðŸ™
These changes will probably make it take 12 months for me to break even instead of 6 monthsâ€¦ but hey, thatâ€™s life. Itâ€™s the least I can do with all of the businesses out there struggling due to the Coronavirus and all of the people getting sick.
As paid members, you will still get access to more data, be able to create more projects, and crawl more pages to find SEO errors.
But I am going to sweeten the deal for you over the next 30
days as I am adding some stuff that is going to really help you grow your
Hereâ€™s what I am thinking:
- Bi-weekly training â€“ every month, my team and I will be holding 2 group calls to help you grow your traffic. The first call will go over an SEO tactic that you need to implement and I will break down how you can do so. The second monthly call will be a QA where anyone can ask me and my team questions and we will answer them. And if you are wondering if I am going to be on the calls, I will. With my busy schedule, I probably will miss some, but I will be on many of the calls training you myself.
- Weekly action plan â€“ Iâ€™m currently working on an SEO action plan. As a paid member, I will be giving you 12 things to implement (one each week for 12 weeks) to grow your SEO traffic. If you implement them, youâ€™ll get more traffic. I know many of you are busy business owners, so I am trying to make things easy and help you get the most traffic with the least amount of work.
- On-demand help and support â€“ we are adding live chat to Ubersuggest and the NeilPatel.com site. That way you can talk with my team of SEO experts, ask any questions related to your site or marketing, and we will help you. That way you can get customized one-on-one advice. This is what youâ€™ll really need to grow.
- Ultimate SEO course â€“ Iâ€™m working on an SEO course that teaches you everything about SEO. Itâ€™s looking like it will be over 20 hours of video training material as well as worksheets, cheat sheets, and templates for you to use to make it easier for you to get results.
- Private Facebook group â€“ we have a pretty decent size community, so why not leverage it to help each other grow? We will be creating a private Facebook group or Slack group (not sure which one), were we all help each other grow our traffic.
Youâ€™ll start seeing this stuff rolled out within 30 days as well as the Chrome extension which is in the final round of testing.
I also have some cool new features that we are close to
adding that I know you will be excited for. ðŸ˜‰
Over the next 30 days, if you are a paid member, youâ€™ll be
getting even more.
And if you are strapped for cash, no worries. I am making the free plan even more generous, as you can see above. Just give Ubersuggest a try and youâ€™ll see it is already â€œmore free.”
My goal has never been to make money with this tool. Itâ€™s to help small and medium business owners succeed.
I know times are tough right now but try to stay safe by staying indoors more often and practicing social distancing.
So, what do you think about the new Ubersuggest Free plan?
Source: New feed 2